Saturday, April 16, 2011

Splina Liquid Chlorophyll

There are a lot of benefits by consuming liquid chlorophyll.


  • Removes toxins from the body.
  • Balancing hormone and acid base content in the body.
  • Provide nutrients in the formation of blood to increase oxygen levels and
    increase the number of red blood cells. .
  • Inhibit bacterial growth.
  • Improving oral health.
  • Good for blood circulation.
  • Eliminate the body odor.
  • As an anti-cancer because it can inhibit cancer cell growth and prevent
    cancer.
  • Reducing problems that often occur in women.
  • Improving lung function.
  • Good for healing process..
  • A good supplement for diabetes

Cleansing: Cleanses the digestive system, assists in purifying blood, eliminates bacteria, disinfects and detoxifies.

Balancing: Balances body acid-alkali level, boosts the functions of the body system.

Nourishing: Assists in red blood cell regeneration, enhances oxidation process and stimulates cell regeneration.

Therefore, who Should Drink Liquid Chlorophyll?

- People with liver problems
- People with respiratory problems
- People with rheumatism
- Anemic people
- Those with pale complexions
- People with weight problems
- Very skinny people
- Very fat people
- Smokers and those who consume alcohol frequently
- Those who dislike eating vegetables
- Those who suffer from constipation
- Those who experience menstrual pain
- Those who often catch cold
- Those who often have sore throats
- People with body odor and bad breath
- Busy and stressful people
- Easily fatigued people
- Those who often eat out

Chlorophyll is rich in 15 Vitamins & Minerals such as:
Zinc
Selenium
Vitamin E, C, A
Protein
Biotin
Folic Acid
Panthotenic Acid
Calcium
Chromium
Phosphorus
Potassium
Magnesium & Iron

PRICE DHS. 99 PER BOX WITH 12 SACHETS.

1 comment:

  1. An amazing testimony on how i conceive and also get  cure from my  fibroid permanently with his natural herbs , i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Dr Onokun has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr Onokun, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr Onokun for your own testimony on: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete